CDC News Alerts COVID-19
- End of the Federal COVID-19 Public Health Emergency (PHE) Declarationon September 12, 2023 at 4:00 am
- COVID-19 Forecasting and Mathematical Modelingon June 27, 2023 at 4:00 am
Forecasts from a variety of modeling teams are combined to provide a picture of what may happen in the future.
- CDC & FDA Identify Preliminary COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Signal for Persons Aged 65 Years and Olderon January 13, 2023 at 5:00 am
- Use Masks to Slow the Spread of COVID-19on August 12, 2021 at 4:00 am
Information on the use of masks to help slow the spread of COVID-19, including how to sew your own and tips on care.
News In Health
The health news headlines shown below are provided courtesy of NIH: News in Health.
NIH News in Health Practical health information reviewed by the National Institutes of Health's (NIH) medical experts.
- November 2023on November 3, 2023 at 12:00 am
Be a Citizen Scientist : Help Researchers Solve Puzzling Problems Insights Into Long COVID Sore, Scratchy Throat? : Soothing Pain From Illness or Allergy […]
- October 2023on October 2, 2023 at 12:00 am
To Heal a Wound : Helping the Skin Fix Itself Treating Hearing Loss to Help Brain Health Stamping Out Superbugs : A Clear and Present Danger Dr. […]
- September 2023on September 1, 2023 at 12:00 am
Addressing Childhood Bullying : When Peer Aggression Goes Too Far How Football Raises the Risk for Brain Injury Recognizing POTS : Learn to Spot This Mysterious Condition […]
- August 2023on August 4, 2023 at 12:00 am
Testing an mRNA Vaccine to Treat Pancreatic Cancer Breaking Down Food : A Closer Look at What You Eat Pet Dogs to the Rescue! : Furry Friends Can Help Human Health […]
- July 2023on June 30, 2023 at 12:00 am
Delivering Safer Pregnancies : Lower Your Risk of Health Problems Stop Smoking Early To Improve Cancer Survival The Benefits of Botulinum Toxin : It’s Not Just for […]
- June 2023on June 2, 2023 at 12:00 am
An Uptick in Ticks : Don’t Let Ticks Make You Sick Easing Depression in Older Adults What Are Frontotemporal Disorders? : Dementias That Happen in Midlife […]
- May 2023on May 1, 2023 at 12:00 am
Advances in ALS : Unraveling Its Causes and Finding Treatments Artificial Pancreas Helps Kids With Diabetes Hydrating for Health : Why Drinking Water Is So Important […]